We are Hiring!
The Teton County Search and Rescue Foundation is hiring. We’re looking for a community manager to run our outreach programs serving Teton County and beyond.
The Community Manager will be the face of our community outreach vision, managing communications in both directions. This digital-savvy employee is responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation, relationships and admin related to our community outreach programs.
You’ll be incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the brand, creating a community wide successful vision, both online and off.
Your role will change over time with lots of planning and organizing up front morphing into creating (and keeping) long term relationships, creating content to energize the community throughout different campaigns and collecting and reporting data.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Content creation -writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
2. Social media marketing– creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
3. Events and event planning– planning and attending events, committee meetings, and public awareness opportunities
4. Public relations– managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
5. Partner relations– creating and keeping strong partnerships at the non-profit, industry and retail levels.
6. Communications/marketing strategy– creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide
direction for the Community Outreach vision
7. Analytics– Using measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
What are we looking for? 1. Passion for TCSAR’s Community Outreach Vision 2. Familiar with Teton County Backcountry recreational opportunities 3. Willingness to learn and works well with others 4. Exceptional Writing skills 5. Social media experience 6. PR Experience 7. Interest and commitment to our vision, mission and the Jackson Hole Community
This is a 30-40 hour position. Applications will be accepted through September 15. To Apply: Click Here.