Please join us for the Summer 2015 Edition of What's in YOUR pack. A host of new topics featuring TCSAR volunteers teaching basic essentials for the backcountry. Topics include:
- Sprains and Strains: Self Rescue Techniques
- What's in Your Boat (or Tube): A guide to rivers, streams and waterways
- Lions, Tigers and Bears: Avoiding Confrontation
- Where are You? GPS, Mapping and Other Tracking Technologies
- Can You Survive Overnight? Best Gear and Practice for Making it Through an Unexpected Night Out
Class registration fills up FAST so sign up today to secure a spot. Each participant will receive an awesome goody bag filled with many items from our sponsors.